Tuesday 6 March 2012

Letter to Pat Davidson Sarnia federal MP


Pat Davidson MP Sarnia.

I have asked you on more than one occasion to stop sending mail to my house. Yet you persist.  

Today I received your so called "tax guide".
 
Not an official govt of Canada tax guide BUT instead a "tax guide"  designed to look like a govt of Canada booklet but promoting the Conservative party of Canada.    I do not care about low tax bribes when in fact you are ruining this country. 

I care about removing fraudulent fascist sell outs from government.  People should not be prison profit bait. People should not be less important than CEO bonuses.  People should not be a commodity in the case of health care or punishment.

If you do not stop sending me mail of any kind, I will have to start considering it harassment.  

Harassment is illegal.   So is election fraud.

Again PLEASE stop sending me mail. I will never vote for right wing extremists.


Kim May...Sarnia.

1 comment: