Friday 15 April 2011

A Message in the Madness


There's a message in the madness following me,
There's a reason for the pain in the butt,
There's a sadness in the soul inside of me,
But for the life of me, I don't know what,
There's a doubt in my mind, that's running deep,
And my head feels like concrete blocks,
There's a worry always picking it's way outside,
And I never could pull up my socks,
There's a hope, and a wish, and a dream, and a prayer,
And a will to continue the fight,
But just when the day begins again,
It seems that it's just as soon, night,
So it seems that it's never going to be,
Better or worse, but the same,
So I guess that's the way it is with life,
And I guess that's the name of the game,
There's a message in the madness inside my soul,
And a dream of things to come,
So I wait for it while I'm keeping time,
With the beat from the different drum.  

No comments:

Post a Comment