Tuesday 12 July 2011

I've Been to Hell


I've been to hell,
Know what it's like,
Don't like it there,
There's more to life,
Like love, and family,
I've seen it all,
It hurt my eyes,
I hid the truth,
And told the lies,
So truthfully,
That now, I see,
It isn't worth,
The price you pay,
To drink your pain,
And tears away,
And now I know,
The cost to me,
So living clean,
Is hard to learn,
And what you pay,
Is what you earn,
And nothing's free,
Be or not to be,
'Cause you're,
Your own worst enemy,
And you're,
Your own best friend,
And it depends what you decide,
Your means, dictate your end,
And you choose, a smooth,
Or rocky road, to destiny,
Because you know,
How wrong a wrong can be,
So when you choose a path in life,
Take your time and do it right,  
Because you know, the careless,
Soon lose sight,
For there's more to life,
Than selfish gain,
And pleasure, isn't worth the pain,
And now I see,
So don't you see,
I've been to hell,
Know what it's like,
Don't like it there,
There's more to life,
Like love, and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment