Tuesday 12 July 2011

Steal Away





Lets steal away,
Just me and you,
Harness hope,
To self be true,
Fly to destiny,
Within our dreams,
Lets steal away,
To paradise,
Find the virtue,
In the vice,
The cards
This dealer dealt,
Are wild,  it seems.

Fly me,
Way up high,
Steal away,
From the lie,
Take me,
Where I can be me.
I’ve been,
Caged too long,
A song bird,
Without song,
Something,
Must be wrong,
With me.

We walk a fickle chosen path,
Alone we reap and feel the wrath,
We wallow in a tepid bath,
Of fear.
When all it takes is letting go,
To be the self you’ve come to know,
And break out from behind
The frozen mirror.


Steal me
From this jail,
Send me,
Through the mail,
Bend me,
I’m a nail,
In rock.
Do me,
I’m a hole,
Screw me,
And my soul,
Woo me,
Take control
Lets talk.


Let us sing a sweet duet,
Celebrate the fact we met,
This waters warm and so I’m wet
With dew.
Let us sing a melody,
Celebrate sweet ecstasy,
For I believe in harmony,
And you.

Steal away,
To be with you,
Just a dream,
They don’t come true,
Dysphorically
I write cathartic verse.
Steal away,
Into the night,
Leave behind,
This fear and fright,
Sweet destiny !
Please dissolve this curse.





No comments:

Post a Comment